We at Blue Pen Charitable Trust are committed to providing the best possible services to our donors and supporters. In the event that a donor wishes to request a refund, we have set out the following terms and conditions for such requests:
- Eligibility for Refund: We understand that there may be instances where a donor wishes to request a refund of their donation. However, we can only process refund requests under certain circumstances. The donor may request a refund only if they have made a mistake while making the donation, such as entering an incorrect amount or selecting the wrong donation fund. Additionally, a refund may be requested if the donor has a valid reason for requesting the refund, such as if they made the donation in error or if they experienced an issue while donating, such as a technical glitch.
- Refund Process: If a donor wishes to request a refund, they must contact us via email or phone within seven (7) days of making the donation. We will then process the refund as soon as possible, but please note that it may take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear on the donor’s account.
- Refund Method: The refund will be made in the same form as the original payment was made, unless otherwise agreed by both parties. If the donation was made via credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same credit card. If the donation was made via check, the refund will be made via check.
- Non-Refundable Donations: Please note that certain donations, such as those made for specific projects or programs, may not be refundable. In such cases, we will notify the donor at the time of donation and the donation will be considered final. This is because such donations are typically used for a specific purpose and cannot be easily reallocated.
- Dispute Resolution: We take all refund requests seriously and will do our best to resolve any disputes that may arise. If the donor is not satisfied with the refund decision, they may contact us to discuss the issue and we will do our best to resolve the dispute amicably.
At Blue Pen Charitable Trust, we value our donors and their contributions to our organization. We understand that requesting a refund can be a sensitive issue, and we want to assure our donors that we will handle their requests with professionalism and care. We hope that our refund policy provides donors with the confidence to donate to our organization, knowing that their donations are appreciated and treated with the utmost care.